Getting through chemotherapy
'During my chemo sessions I wore an ice cap - to reduce the chances of losing all my hair. It wasn't comfortable but I'd close my eyes and visualise myself skiing in the mountains on a crisp winter's day.'
/wellbeing/galleries/34212/trisha-goddard-me-and-my-cancer/9 /wellbeing/galleries/34212/trisha-goddard-me-and-my-cancer/10 /wellbeing/galleries/34212/trisha-goddard-me-and-my-cancer/11 /wellbeing/galleries/34212/trisha-goddard-me-and-my-cancer /wellbeing/galleries/34212/trisha-goddard-me-and-my-cancer/2
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies