'Being treated as normal made all the difference. It gave me the optimism to carry on. I didn't want to be reminded that I had to take sleeping tablets occasionally to get through the night.'
/wellbeing/galleries/34212/trisha-goddard-me-and-my-cancer/10 /wellbeing/galleries/34212/trisha-goddard-me-and-my-cancer/11 /wellbeing/galleries/34212/trisha-goddard-me-and-my-cancer /wellbeing/galleries/34212/trisha-goddard-me-and-my-cancer/2 /wellbeing/galleries/34212/trisha-goddard-me-and-my-cancer/3
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles