'Being treated as normal made all the difference. It gave me the optimism to carry on. I didn't want to be reminded that I had to take sleeping tablets occasionally to get through the night.'
/wellbeing/galleries/34212/trisha-goddard-me-and-my-cancer/10 /wellbeing/galleries/34212/trisha-goddard-me-and-my-cancer/11 /wellbeing/galleries/34212/trisha-goddard-me-and-my-cancer /wellbeing/galleries/34212/trisha-goddard-me-and-my-cancer/2 /wellbeing/galleries/34212/trisha-goddard-me-and-my-cancer/3
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies