Best & worst chocolate bars: No.9 - Kit Kat
Diet rating: 5/10
Thanks to a clever marketing slogan the classic Kit Kat is associated with tea breaks with a whopping 47 Kit Kats being eaten every second in the UK. The wafter layers are covered in chocolate and set together in either two or four finger packs.
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams