Best & worst chocolate bars: No.4 - Flake
Diet rating: 7/10
Cadbury Flakes were first developed in 1920 and are made from thin layers of chocolate that literally crumble away when you bite into them. At 171 calories they're not a bad snack but the dark version would be better if we could only get our hands on it!
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed