Best & worst chocolate bars: No.2 - Milkybar
Diet rating: 9/10
White chocolate bars are generally marketed at kids but with a low calorie and fat content they're good as adult snacks too. Also, at just over 130 calories they are one of the lowest calorie bars - and because white chocolate is sweeter, you don't need so much.
White chocolate fans will also be pleased to know that Milkybar buttons are only 88 calories - even better!
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!