Best & worst low calorie chocolate bars: No.2 - Milkybar
Diet rating: 9/10
White chocolate bars are generally marketed at kids but with a low calorie and fat content they're good as adult snacks too. Also, at just over 130 calories they are one of the lowest calorie bars - and because white chocolate is sweeter, you don't need so much.
White chocolate fans will also be pleased to know that Milkybar buttons are only 88 calories - even better!
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies