Best & worst low calorie chocolate bars: No.16 - Bounty
Diet rating: 2/10
That seems like a low amount of calories written on the packet, you say - until you realise that's only for one pre-seperated half of the bar! Eating just half would constitute a reasonable snack and should keep your sugar cravings at bay, but despite Bounty being made largely from coconut, the whole thing would actually have more calories and fat than a Mars (274 calories and 14.8g fat, if you're wondering).
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles