Best & worst chocolate bars: No.16 - Bounty
Diet rating: 2/10
That seems like a low amount of calories written on the packet, you say - until you realise that's only for one pre-seperated half of the bar! Eating just half would constitute a reasonable snack and should keep your sugar cravings at bay, but despite Bounty being made largely from coconut, the whole thing would actually have more calories and fat than a Mars (274 calories and 14.8g fat, if you're wondering).
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home