Best & worst low calorie chocolate bars: No.16 - Bounty
Diet rating: 2/10
That seems like a low amount of calories written on the packet, you say - until you realise that's only for one pre-seperated half of the bar! Eating just half would constitute a reasonable snack and should keep your sugar cravings at bay, but despite Bounty being made largely from coconut, the whole thing would actually have more calories and fat than a Mars (274 calories and 14.8g fat, if you're wondering).
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies