Put tin foil behind the radiator
A fresh sheet of foil (we're not talking about the leftover tin foil from your Sunday roast, unless you want the whole room to smell of potatoes... ) behind your radiator will reflect heat back into the space, leaving it noticeably warmer whilst costing you pennies.
Try it, and you can thank us later...
Click through to see more heat saving tips...
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite