Best and worst sweets: No. 9 - Cola bottles
Serving: 10 sweets
Diet rating: 5/10
The cola bottle is a classic, retro, penny sweet and a staple for any pick 'n' mix stand. While these sweets are middle of the range when it comes to calories, they also contain additives which are bad for your health if eaten too often.
Goodtoknow tip: Stay away from fizzy cola bottles which have a higher sugar content because of their sour sugar coating
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu