Best and worst sweets: No. 9 - Cola bottles
Serving: 10 sweets
Diet rating: 5/10
The cola bottle is a classic, retro, penny sweet and a staple for any pick 'n' mix stand. While these sweets are middle of the range when it comes to calories, they also contain additives which are bad for your health if eaten too often.
Goodtoknow tip: Stay away from fizzy cola bottles which have a higher sugar content because of their sour sugar coating
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet