Best and worst sweets: No. 4 - Starburst
Sugar: 22g Lowest sugar content
Serving: per packet
Diet rating: 8/10
You might know Starburst by a more familiar name; Opal Fruits. These fruity chews contain apple juice from concentrate and only have 22g of sugar per pack - which is less than a large apple!
Goodtoknow tip: Share the calories with a friend by splitting the pack in half
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles