Best and worst sweets: No. 2 - Polos
Serving: per packet
Diet rating: 9/10
Coming in at number 2 is our favourite mint, the Polo. You'll only need a couple of mints to satisfy your craving, so you wont need to eat the whole 32.9g of sugar in one sitting. Even if you do at 139 calories for the whole packet it wont affect your waistline too much... though we wouldn't advise it for 'other' reasons!
Goodtoknow tip: A good treat to keep in the handbag!
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!