Best and worst sweets: No. 2 - Polos
Serving: per packet
Diet rating: 9/10
Coming in at number 2 is our favourite mint, the Polo. You'll only need a couple of mints to satisfy your craving, so you wont need to eat the whole 32.9g of sugar in one sitting. Even if you do at 139 calories for the whole packet it wont affect your waistline too much... though we wouldn't advise it for 'other' reasons!
Goodtoknow tip: A good treat to keep in the handbag!
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite