Best and worst sweets: No. 18 - Percy Pigs (170g bag)
Sugar: 125g Highest sugar content
Serving: per bag
Diet rating: 2/10
They're one of the nation's favourites but also one of the most unhealthy. For every Percy Pig you eat, you get 25 calories - eat 10 and you've had over half your recommended sugar intake for the whole day.
Goodtoknow tip: Have some caramel in your coffee if you need a sugar fix!
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite