Best and worst sweets: No. 18 - Percy Pigs (170g bag)
Sugar: 125g Highest sugar content
Serving: per bag
Diet rating: 2/10
They're one of the nation's favourites but also one of the most unhealthy. For every Percy Pig you eat, you get 25 calories - eat 10 and you've had over half your recommended sugar intake for the whole day.
Goodtoknow tip: Have some caramel in your coffee if you need a sugar fix!
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles