Best and worst sweets: No. 17 - Haribo starmix
Serving: per bag
Diet rating: 1/10
Ah, the old classic - the ones you and the kids enjoy together. Well, it needs to stay that way! These treats are a nice treat for sharing but they contain a huge amount of sugar and calories. The glucose in these gummy sweets will be stored in your body and, eventually, turn into fat. Stay away from eating a whole packet to yourself!
Goodtoknow tip: Try buying the mini-sized packets of Haribo to help control your sugar cravings
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite