Best and worst sweets: No. 17 - Haribo starmix
Serving: per bag
Diet rating: 1/10
Ah, the old classic - the ones you and the kids enjoy together. Well, it needs to stay that way! These treats are a nice treat for sharing but they contain a huge amount of sugar and calories. The glucose in these gummy sweets will be stored in your body and, eventually, turn into fat. Stay away from eating a whole packet to yourself!
Goodtoknow tip: Try buying the mini-sized packets of Haribo to help control your sugar cravings
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles