Best and worst sweets: No. 16 - Tangfastics
Serving: per bag
Diet rating: 1/10
Tangfastics, the not-so-distant relatives of Haribo Starmix, are only marginally better. Still high in calories, these sweets are worse for your teeth because of their sugary coating.
Goodtoknow tip: If you can't resist, make sure you share the packet with others. Between four, the calories come in at under 200 calories a person
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles