Best and worst sweets: No. 16 - Tangfastics
Serving: per bag
Diet rating: 1/10
Tangfastics, the not-so-distant relatives of Haribo Starmix, are only marginally better. Still high in calories, these sweets are worse for your teeth because of their sugary coating.
Goodtoknow tip: If you can't resist, make sure you share the packet with others. Between four, the calories come in at under 200 calories a person
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite