Best and worst sweets: No. 15 - Colin the Caterpillar
Serving: per bag
Diet rating: 2/10
At over 500 calories a bag, Colin the Caterpillars (marshmallow based) weigh in at around a quarter of your recommended daily allowance of calories! Combined with over 130g of sugar, eating these really aren't good for your teeth or your waistline.
Goodtoknow tip: Try the fruit gummy version of these - they're not as calorific!
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite