Best and worst sweets: No. 15 - Colin the Caterpillar
Serving: per bag
Diet rating: 2/10
At over 500 calories a bag, Colin the Caterpillars (marshmallow based) weigh in at around a quarter of your recommended daily allowance of calories! Combined with over 130g of sugar, eating these really aren't good for your teeth or your waistline.
Goodtoknow tip: Try the fruit gummy version of these - they're not as calorific!
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!