Best and worst sweets: No. 15 - Colin the Caterpillar
Serving: per bag
Diet rating: 2/10
At over 500 calories a bag, Colin the Caterpillars (marshmallow based) weigh in at around a quarter of your recommended daily allowance of calories! Combined with over 130g of sugar, eating these really aren't good for your teeth or your waistline.
Goodtoknow tip: Try the fruit gummy version of these - they're not as calorific!
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams