Best and worst sweets: No. 13 - Midget Gems
Diet rating: 3/10
These Midget Gems are smaller than wine gums but their tougher texture is more likely to get caught between your teeth. Typically, your teeth are under attack for the next 45 minutes after eating something sugary.
Goodtoknow tip: Limit yourself to just one sugary snack a day (at the most) to help keep your teeth in good shape.
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu