Best and worst sweets: No. 13 - Midget Gems
Diet rating: 3/10
These Midget Gems are smaller than wine gums but their tougher texture is more likely to get caught between your teeth. Typically, your teeth are under attack for the next 45 minutes after eating something sugary.
Goodtoknow tip: Limit yourself to just one sugary snack a day (at the most) to help keep your teeth in good shape.
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies