Zumba - Salsa
Step your right foot out to the side and then bring it back in to the middle. Do the same with your left foot, each time rocking your hips as you move. Then, add the arms opening them wide when you step to the side and over the head when stepping together, like you're sweeping your hair off your face.
TIP: Concentrate on your hip movement to target that muffin top.
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams