Zumba - Salsa
Step your right foot out to the side and then bring it back in to the middle. Do the same with your left foot, each time rocking your hips as you move. Then, add the arms opening them wide when you step to the side and over the head when stepping together, like you're sweeping your hair off your face.
TIP: Concentrate on your hip movement to target that muffin top.
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams