The best fitness DVDs for 2016, revealed!
Exercising at home with a DVD couldn't be easier, and it's cheap too. Just clear a little space in the living room, lace up your trainers and get moving. You'll be burning calories in no time - and you don't even need to leave the house (no make-up and no sweaty, embarrassing bumping into friends, yay!).
You could even invite a friend over to do a fitness DVD workout togethe - what could be better than getting fit and chatting with your friends at the same time?!
Whether you're better exercising in short bursts or long slogs, if you prefer dancing around the living room to Latin-inspired tunes or pop, these fitness DVDs have got something to suit everyone. There's plenty of TV star faces you might recognise amongst our round uop too, including Charlotte Crosby's '3 Minute Bum Blitz' and Lauren Goodger's 'OMG! Workout'.
Exercising regularly releases happy chemicals so you'll be less stressed, have more energy, feel happier and sleep better at night too. Not many DVDs can promise that!
Find the best fitness DVD for you by clicking through the latest releases and some old favourites too...
- Natural remedies for thinning hair: How to thicken hair!
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- The celebs with sleep problems just like you!
- Healthy snacks: Healthy snack ideas that will keep you full
- 11 things you shouldn't stress about in 2016
- Claire Richards' changing figure
- Josie Gibson's amazing weight loss
- 12 juice detox recipes ideas