Fitness DVDs 2015
Exercising at home with a DVD couldn't be easier, and it's cheap too. Just clear a little space in the living room, lace up your trainers and get moving. You'll be burning calories in no time - and you don't even need to leave the house (no make-up and no sweaty, embarrassing bumping into friends, yay!).
Whether you're better exercising in short bursts or long slogs, if you prefer dancing around the living room to Latin-inspired tunes or pop, these fitness DVDs have got something to suit everyone.
Exercising regularly releases happy chemicals so you'll be less stressed, have more energy, feel happier and sleep better at night too. Not many DVDs can promise that!
Find the best fitness DVD for you by clicking through the latest releases and some old favourites too...
- Best hair straighteners under £40
- Best curling wands under £30
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best UK shopping outlets
- Cereals: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Essentials Easy Beauty Awards: The best beauty products revealed!
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- 15 bloated stomach causes