Get low cholesterol: The Minty Beta
Why it's good for you: Carrots contain beta-carotene which is a powerful antioxidant that helps fight off cancer. It's also excellent at cleansing your liver, helping with digestion and lowering cholesterol. Plus, they're sweet enough not to need any additional sugary fruit.
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home