Get low cholesterol: The Minty Beta
Why it's good for you: Carrots contain beta-carotene which is a powerful antioxidant that helps fight off cancer. It's also excellent at cleansing your liver, helping with digestion and lowering cholesterol. Plus, they're sweet enough not to need any additional sugary fruit.
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!