The savvy way: Instead of joining a gym (which will cost you hundreds of pounds a year), find a cheap or free type of exercise that suits you. Jogging costs nothing, neither does walking or cycling if you've already got a bike.
How goodtoknow can help: Rather than joining a gym buy a fitness DVD on the cheap and exercise from your living room! Read our guide to the best fitness DVDs of 2014 here.
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home