The savvy way: Instead of joining a gym (which will cost you hundreds of pounds a year), find a cheap or free type of exercise that suits you. Jogging costs nothing, neither does walking or cycling if you've already got a bike.
How goodtoknow can help: Rather than joining a gym buy a fitness DVD on the cheap and exercise from your living room! Read our guide to the best fitness DVDs of 2014 here.
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu