The savvy way: Don't go mad and spend a fortune on veg you won't eat. Plan healthy meals and just shop for the ingredients you need. You'll often find that healthy eating is cheaper than junk food and it's always cheaper than takeaways.
How goodtoknow can help: We've got hundreds of healthy eating recipes, so there's no need to buy cookbooks either.
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!