The savvy way: Don't go mad and spend a fortune on veg you won't eat. Plan healthy meals and just shop for the ingredients you need. You'll often find that healthy eating is cheaper than junk food and it's always cheaper than takeaways.
How goodtoknow can help: We've got hundreds of healthy eating recipes, so there's no need to buy cookbooks either.
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles