The savvy way: Don't go mad and spend a fortune on veg you won't eat. Plan healthy meals and just shop for the ingredients you need. You'll often find that healthy eating is cheaper than junk food and it's always cheaper than takeaways.
How goodtoknow can help: We've got hundreds of healthy eating recipes, so there's no need to buy cookbooks either.
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite