Classic beauty products with retro prices
Classic beauty products with refreshingly retro prices
L'Oreal Elnett Satin Normal Strength Hairspray
Back in the day when women wore their hair big, this cult hairspray was used to finish and hold retro styles. Nothing's changed today and lots of us ladies have a can of Elnett on our shelves and use it to hold our voluminous or even sleek dos. It gives you long-lasting hold, brushes out easily and it's purse friendly at £3.79 per 200ml, from leading chemists.
- Tested: best and worst sun creams
- Dawn French weight loss: Her changing shape in pics
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Fizzy drinks: The best and worst revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Oven-baked pizzas: The best and worst revealed
- Best and worst sweets
- Crisps: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst revealed!