Aldi Lacura Caviar Illumination Day Cream
Beauty editor Elsa McAlonan was one of the first in the country to give Aldi's new luxury anti-ageing skincare range, which contains caviar, a go. After testing both Aldi's and La Prairie's caviar products for four weeks (one on each side of her face), the results were alarming.
'After using the creams for four weeks, I think both have done a good job. Looking closely at my face in my x15 magnifying mirror, I can see a smoothness and gleam to my skin that wasn't there before - on both sides', she reveals for Mail Online.
'I can see a slight softening of wrinkles, too - the lines on the La Prairie side seem slightly less noticeable, compared with those on the Aldi side - however, it's not a massive difference.'
Form an orderly queue, ladies!
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home