Aldi Lacura Caviar Illumination Day Cream
Beauty editor Elsa McAlonan was one of the first in the country to give Aldi's new luxury anti-ageing skincare range, which contains caviar, a go. After testing both Aldi's and La Prairie's caviar products for four weeks (one on each side of her face), the results were alarming.
'After using the creams for four weeks, I think both have done a good job. Looking closely at my face in my x15 magnifying mirror, I can see a smoothness and gleam to my skin that wasn't there before - on both sides', she reveals for Mail Online.
'I can see a slight softening of wrinkles, too - the lines on the La Prairie side seem slightly less noticeable, compared with those on the Aldi side - however, it's not a massive difference.'
Form an orderly queue, ladies!
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles