11. Build a network
'Networking can be a great way to meet useful new contacts who can help you grow your busines, or offer you advice and support about how to start a new business. You can find local networking events using sites such as Meetup.com.'
Networking doesn't have to be formal either. Talking to other mums, local friends or neighbours is just as good - you don't know where it might lead to in terms of new customers!
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!