11. Build a network
'Networking can be a great way to meet useful new contacts who can help you grow your busines, or offer you advice and support about how to start a new business. You can find local networking events using sites such as Meetup.com.'
Networking doesn't have to be formal either. Talking to other mums, local friends or neighbours is just as good - you don't know where it might lead to in terms of new customers!
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home