12. Get online
You can also buy your website name easily e.g. if you set up a craft business and call it: 'Crafty Things', you can buy the domain name 'craftythings.com' or 'craftythings.co.uk' from a website such as 123-reg.co.uk or godaddy.com. You can then direct that website address to go to your free website. It might sound tricky, but once you've bought the name, your provider will offer you support. You can even have a business email address such as 'firstname.lastname@example.org'.
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!