13. Be sociable
And don't forget that good, old fashioned social media skill - talking. Tell people what you're doing - mums at the school, your neighbours, friends at your local gym. Word of mouth is still one of the most powerful tools around and people are always keen to support those they know and local businesses.
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite