13. Be sociable
And don't forget that good, old fashioned social media skill - talking. Tell people what you're doing - mums at the school, your neighbours, friends at your local gym. Word of mouth is still one of the most powerful tools around and people are always keen to support those they know and local businesses.
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!