1. Choose the right business
Steph advises that you: 'Start with what you know - do you have a hobby or skill you could turn into a business, such as tutoring, design, cake making, jewellery design or arts and crafts? Starting part-time and from home can be a great, low-risk way to test the water before full-time entrepreneurship.'
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home