1. Choose the right business
Steph advises that you: 'Start with what you know - do you have a hobby or skill you could turn into a business, such as tutoring, design, cake making, jewellery design or arts and crafts? Starting part-time and from home can be a great, low-risk way to test the water before full-time entrepreneurship.'
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!