2. Does my business have a market?
It is important to think about what makes your idea stand out. Steph Welstead from Startups.co.uk says: 'You also need to make sure you're offering something different and that you have clear unique selling points. What is it about your idea that would convince customers to buy from you rather than your competitors? Or, if no-one else is doing what you are planning, is there a good reason for this?'
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!