2. Does my business have a market?
It is important to think about what makes your idea stand out. Steph Welstead from Startups.co.uk says: 'You also need to make sure you're offering something different and that you have clear unique selling points. What is it about your idea that would convince customers to buy from you rather than your competitors? Or, if no-one else is doing what you are planning, is there a good reason for this?'
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home