3. Do your research
Use the information wisely. You might read that people are spending less money on fancy gifts, but if you live in an area where there's a market for this, your idea could still work. Mix the wider statistics with local research of your own.
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!