5. Be inspired
A business mentor is another option. 'Ideally someone who's already launched their own business and can offer impartial advice with no agenda,' suggests Steph Welstead from Startups.co.uk. 'There are a number of organisations that can help you find a business mentor, such as online network Horsesmouth or the government mentoring service mentorsme.co.uk.'
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home