5. Be inspired
A business mentor is another option. 'Ideally someone who's already launched their own business and can offer impartial advice with no agenda,' suggests Steph Welstead from Startups.co.uk. 'There are a number of organisations that can help you find a business mentor, such as online network Horsesmouth or the government mentoring service mentorsme.co.uk.'
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!