The actress credited her husband Julian Tennon with giving her the confidence to leave her wig at home. She says: 'He said, 'If you want to wear it for your career, that's fine - but in your life, wear your hair. Step into who you are.' Wise words, Julian - particularly as Viola's powerful cut helped her stand out in the sea of typical up-dos on the red carpet.
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home