The actress credited her husband Julian Tennon with giving her the confidence to leave her wig at home. She says: 'He said, 'If you want to wear it for your career, that's fine - but in your life, wear your hair. Step into who you are.' Wise words, Julian - particularly as Viola's powerful cut helped her stand out in the sea of typical up-dos on the red carpet.
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies