But like so many of the celebrities featured in our gallery, Tilda proves that going short on top doesn't mean you have to go short on new styling ideas. Most recently, she sported a 'flouncy Bowie quiff' - the work of celebrity hairdresser Sam McKnight - at the Bafta Film Awards. 'A little softness can transform a sharp silhouette dramatically,' Sam says. 'And Tilda always looks so damn cool.'
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home