The actress credited her husband Julian Tennon with giving her the confidence to leave her wig at home. She says: 'He said, 'If you want to wear it for your career, that's fine - but in your life, wear your hair. Step into who you are.' Wise words, Julian - particularly as Viola's powerful cut helped her stand out in the sea of typical up-dos on the red carpet.
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu