But like so many of the celebrities featured in our gallery, Tilda proves that going short on top doesn't mean you have to go short on new styling ideas. Most recently, she sported a 'flouncy Bowie quiff' - the work of celebrity hairdresser Sam McKnight - at the Bafta Film Awards. 'A little softness can transform a sharp silhouette dramatically,' Sam says. 'And Tilda always looks so damn cool.'
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!