But like so many of the celebrities featured in our gallery, Tilda proves that going short on top doesn't mean you have to go short on new styling ideas. Most recently, she sported a 'flouncy Bowie quiff' - the work of celebrity hairdresser Sam McKnight - at the Bafta Film Awards. 'A little softness can transform a sharp silhouette dramatically,' Sam says. 'And Tilda always looks so damn cool.'
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies