But like so many of the celebrities featured in our gallery, Tilda proves that going short on top doesn't mean you have to go short on new styling ideas. Most recently, she sported a 'flouncy Bowie quiff' - the work of celebrity hairdresser Sam McKnight - at the Bafta Film Awards. 'A little softness can transform a sharp silhouette dramatically,' Sam says. 'And Tilda always looks so damn cool.'
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed