Most recently, however, she's been showcasing a cute style that can easily be slicked-back for a fashion-forward, futuristic look if the occasion requires. Dannii says: 'With [baby son] Ethan and my work commitments, I don't have time to spend hours on my hair every morning, but I still wanted a style I can glam up when I have to dress up for events.'
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite