Most recently, however, she's been showcasing a cute style that can easily be slicked-back for a fashion-forward, futuristic look if the occasion requires. Dannii says: 'With [baby son] Ethan and my work commitments, I don't have time to spend hours on my hair every morning, but I still wanted a style I can glam up when I have to dress up for events.'
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu