The 37 year old debuted her new look on Instagram just before attending the Star Wars: The Force Awakens European premiere in London, where she was lucky enough to get snaps with the likes of Mark Hamill, who plays Luke Skywalker, and Star Wars creator George Lucas.
Myleene went a few inches shorter than her previous style to sport a trendy bob, following the trend started by celebs like Khloe Kardashian, Jennifer Lawrence and Taylor Swift.
The former The One Show presenter has been busy promoting her new lingerie collection for Littlewoods, which features a very risque lace onesie that the mother-of-two modeled herself.
Not surprisingly, the singer's mum was not impressed with her daughter's daring new look.
'Errr...judging from the text my mum just sent me, I think I can expect big nana pants instead of socks this Xmas', Myleene tweeted.
Lace onesie or not, we love Myleene's flattering sharp hairstyle!
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams