Peaches for Monsieur le Curé
A follow up to the best-selling book, Chocolat. Vianne and her daughters, Anouk and Rosette, take a trip back to the village where she owned a chocolate shop, 8 years ago. The whole community has changed beyond recognition and her old nemesis, Father Reynaud, is in trouble. Vianne may be the only one who can save him.
Released: Out now
Read our full review
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!