Peaches for Monsieur le Curé
A follow up to the best-selling book, Chocolat. Vianne and her daughters, Anouk and Rosette, take a trip back to the village where she owned a chocolate shop, 8 years ago. The whole community has changed beyond recognition and her old nemesis, Father Reynaud, is in trouble. Vianne may be the only one who can save him.
Released: Out now
Read our full review
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles