The Angel at No. 33
Sophie Brady is fun-loving, beautiful and a force of nature. One January evening she kisses her adored husband Ollie and son Freddie goodbye, and closes the door of No.33. At 10pm, she's polishing off a bottle of wine with her best friend. By midnight, she's dead. Except she doesn't feel dead. And she isn't going anywhere until she helps Ollie find love again. It's hilarious as well as heartbreaking and we couldn't put it down.
Read our full review
Released: Out now
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!