The Angel at No. 33
Sophie Brady is fun-loving, beautiful and a force of nature. One January evening she kisses her adored husband Ollie and son Freddie goodbye, and closes the door of No.33. At 10pm, she's polishing off a bottle of wine with her best friend. By midnight, she's dead. Except she doesn't feel dead. And she isn't going anywhere until she helps Ollie find love again. It's hilarious as well as heartbreaking and we couldn't put it down.
Read our full review
Released: Out now
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home