The Angel at No. 33
Sophie Brady is fun-loving, beautiful and a force of nature. One January evening she kisses her adored husband Ollie and son Freddie goodbye, and closes the door of No.33. At 10pm, she's polishing off a bottle of wine with her best friend. By midnight, she's dead. Except she doesn't feel dead. And she isn't going anywhere until she helps Ollie find love again. It's hilarious as well as heartbreaking and we couldn't put it down.
Read our full review
Released: Out now
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles