The Book of Summers
Beth Lowe is sent a scrapbook with a letter informing her that her estranged mother has died. Stuffed inside are photos and mementoes her mother kept of Beth's childhood summers spent in rural Hungary. The arrival of the scrapbook brings Beth's painful past tumbling back to the present. This beautifully written debut novel conjures up endless childhood summers.
Read our full review
Released: Out now
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles