The Red House
After his mother dies, Richard decides to build bridges with his sister, inviting her and her family to stay with him and his wife for a week in a rented house near the Welsh border. But the quiet valley attracts unwelcome ghosts from the past. We're big fans of Haddon's The Curious Incident of The Dog in the Night-time, and his latest book is just as good.
Read our full review
Released: Out now
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu