The Red House
After his mother dies, Richard decides to build bridges with his sister, inviting her and her family to stay with him and his wife for a week in a rented house near the Welsh border. But the quiet valley attracts unwelcome ghosts from the past. We're big fans of Haddon's The Curious Incident of The Dog in the Night-time, and his latest book is just as good.
Read our full review
Released: Out now
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home