Ada Howard is an American preacher's wife, who spends her life taking care of others. When an invitation to her 25-year college reunion arrives signed by her old boyfriend, Ada gets thinking about her lost love and decides it's time to lose the hundred or so pounds she's gained since college. Full of witty observations, this is a warm and wise book about how to fall back in love with the life you already have.
Read our full review
Released: 5 July 2012
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home