Ada Howard is an American preacher's wife, who spends her life taking care of others. When an invitation to her 25-year college reunion arrives signed by her old boyfriend, Ada gets thinking about her lost love and decides it's time to lose the hundred or so pounds she's gained since college. Full of witty observations, this is a warm and wise book about how to fall back in love with the life you already have.
Read our full review
Released: 5 July 2012
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed