Ada Howard is an American preacher's wife, who spends her life taking care of others. When an invitation to her 25-year college reunion arrives signed by her old boyfriend, Ada gets thinking about her lost love and decides it's time to lose the hundred or so pounds she's gained since college. Full of witty observations, this is a warm and wise book about how to fall back in love with the life you already have.
Read our full review
Released: 5 July 2012
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu