Welcome to Rosie Hopkins' Sweet Shop of Dreams
Rosie Hopkins faces major upheaval when her feisty elderly aunt, Lilian, needs her help. When Rosie moves to the countryside to look after Lilian and her sweet shop, they begin a journey of self discovery together behind the jars of beautifully coloured sweets. An ode to lollipops and gobstoppers, this witty novel will evoke childhood memories of buying sweets in paper bags with your pocket money.
Read our full review
Released: Out now
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!