Welcome to Rosie Hopkins' Sweet Shop of Dreams
Rosie Hopkins faces major upheaval when her feisty elderly aunt, Lilian, needs her help. When Rosie moves to the countryside to look after Lilian and her sweet shop, they begin a journey of self discovery together behind the jars of beautifully coloured sweets. An ode to lollipops and gobstoppers, this witty novel will evoke childhood memories of buying sweets in paper bags with your pocket money.
Read our full review
Released: Out now
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles