The Boy Who Could See Demons
10-year-old Alex Broccoli likes onions on toast and can balance on the back legs of his chair for 14 minutes. He can also see demons and has a 9,000-year-old best friend called Ruen. When his depressed mother attempts to commit suicide, Alex meets child psychiatrist Anya who is worried about his mental health. She tries to convince him Ruen doesn't exist, but later questions if maybe he really can see demons. You'll love Alex's memorable narration, and it's a thought-provoking and very clever read.
Read our full review
Released: Out now
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home