The Boy Who Could See Demons
10-year-old Alex Broccoli likes onions on toast and can balance on the back legs of his chair for 14 minutes. He can also see demons and has a 9,000-year-old best friend called Ruen. When his depressed mother attempts to commit suicide, Alex meets child psychiatrist Anya who is worried about his mental health. She tries to convince him Ruen doesn't exist, but later questions if maybe he really can see demons. You'll love Alex's memorable narration, and it's a thought-provoking and very clever read.
Read our full review
Released: Out now
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles