The Boy Who Could See Demons
10-year-old Alex Broccoli likes onions on toast and can balance on the back legs of his chair for 14 minutes. He can also see demons and has a 9,000-year-old best friend called Ruen. When his depressed mother attempts to commit suicide, Alex meets child psychiatrist Anya who is worried about his mental health. She tries to convince him Ruen doesn't exist, but later questions if maybe he really can see demons. You'll love Alex's memorable narration, and it's a thought-provoking and very clever read.
Read our full review
Released: Out now
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!