How much does it cost to use my...
Some of the prices might not seem like a lot on their own, but add up the costs of all these appliances and you're looking at nearly £700 a year!
All average amounts of usage are based on research by Navetas. The cost per week is worked out based on Npower's most popular tariff: Standard Dual Fuel based on South London prices.
Find out how to switch your energy providers - you could save up to £320 pound!
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!