How much does it cost to use my...
Some of the prices might not seem like a lot on their own, but add up the costs of all these appliances and you're looking at nearly £700 a year!
All average amounts of usage are based on research by Navetas. The cost per week is worked out based on Npower's most popular tariff: Standard Dual Fuel based on South London prices.
Find out how to switch your energy providers - you could save up to £320 pound!
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite