Average usage: 6.5 hours a day turned on; 17.5 hours a day on standby.
Amount of energy used per week: 6.65 kWh for a plasma screen; 6.8 kWh for an LCD screen
Cost per week: £1.20 for a plasma screen; £1.23 for an LCD TV
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!