Frozen pizzas: Best and worst for your diet revealed
But do you know the effect your favourite pizza is having on your diet? Are you accidentally picking up one laden with fat and calories, when you could be making a much healthier choice? It would be easy to assume they’re all relatively the same, but one popular pizza contains a whopping 299 cals per 100g, while one contains as little as 185 calories per 100g by comparison.
Knowing which is the best and which is the worst for your diet next time you’re in the supermarket could save you some serious calories, which is why we’ve rated 20 of the most popular pizzas out there in order of worst to best, including calories, fat and sugar content, so you can make the best decision for you and your family.
We’ve even included the prices so you know if you’re getting a bargain too!
Take a look through the best and worst pizzas on the supermarket shelves…
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles