Morrisons Cheese And Tomato Saver Pizza: 1/10
Fat: 11.2g 2nd highest fat content
Price: 87p Cheapest
Verdict: This pizza might be the cheapest but it's certainly the most unhealthy which isn't surprising seen as it's loaded with cheese. It has both highest fat content and calories of all 20 pizzas we looked at and is definitely one to steer clear from if you're on a diet or trying to eat healthily.
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!