Morrisons Cheese And Tomato Saver Pizza: 1/10
Fat: 11.2g 2nd highest fat content
Price: 87p Cheapest
Verdict: This pizza might be the cheapest but it's certainly the most unhealthy which isn't surprising seen as it's loaded with cheese. It has both highest fat content and calories of all 20 pizzas we looked at and is definitely one to steer clear from if you're on a diet or trying to eat healthily.
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu