Tesco Value Cheese And Tomato Pizza: 1/10
Sugar: 8.4g Highest sugar content
Verdict: This is one of the cheapest pizzas we looked at, so if you're on a budget it could be for you - but be warned - it has got the highest sugar content. If you ate half of this pizza you would have had over a quarter of your daily recommended sugar intake (90g).
Psst. The '4+' sign means it'll last for 4 days in your fridge.
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles