Tesco Value Cheese And Tomato Pizza: 1/10
Sugar: 8.4g Highest sugar content
Verdict: This is one of the cheapest pizzas we looked at, so if you're on a budget it could be for you - but be warned - it has got the highest sugar content. If you ate half of this pizza you would have had over a quarter of your daily recommended sugar intake (90g).
Psst. The '4+' sign means it'll last for 4 days in your fridge.
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite