Sainsbury's Italian Spinach And Ricotta Pizza: 2/10
Verdict: If you're cutting down on the fat in your diet then this is one to avoid, although the spinach would count towards one of your five-a-day. Even though the sugars are quite low in this pizza, it is quite pricey and has 10.5g of fat.
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu