Sainsbury's Italian Spinach And Ricotta Pizza: 2/10
Verdict: If you're cutting down on the fat in your diet then this is one to avoid, although the spinach would count towards one of your five-a-day. Even though the sugars are quite low in this pizza, it is quite pricey and has 10.5g of fat.
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite