Asda Stonebake Hawaiian Pizza: 4/10
Verdict: This pizza is good value for money and is one all the family will like. Its fat content is the same as the Essentials ham and pineapple pizza from Waitrose but you get more for your money with this one.
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu