Asda Stonebake Hawaiian Pizza: 4/10
Verdict: This pizza is good value for money and is one all the family will like. Its fat content is the same as the Essentials ham and pineapple pizza from Waitrose but you get more for your money with this one.
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home