Single leg bent over row
- Standing on your left foot, lean your body forward to create a table top position with your right leg elevated behind you. Steady yourself with your left hand on a Swiss ball and hold a dumbbell in your right hand.
- Keeping a strong core, pull the dumbbell up to the side of your chest and return the dumbbell back toward the floor.
- Repeat this 12-15 times on both legs.
10 ways to beat bingo wings
10 flat stomach exercises
Easy exercise tips and ideas
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home