Which BB cream is best?
Having launched in August 2011, Garnierís Miracle Skin Perfector Daily BB cream kick started the BB cream craze in the UK. With SPF15, mineral pigments and plenty of vitamin C, this cream not only covers imperfections and brightens your complexion, but it also looks after your skin too.
The formula dries completely matte, giving you the perfect base for your blusher or bronzer. This is a great summer beauty buy when youíre looking for lighter coverage as it does the work of your moisturiser, foundation and concealer. In a nut shell - you get a lot of bang for your buck with Garnierís BB cream.
Available at: Superdrug.com
Good for: BB cream newbies
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite