Which BB cream is best?
Having launched in August 2011, Garnierís Miracle Skin Perfector Daily BB cream kick started the BB cream craze in the UK. With SPF15, mineral pigments and plenty of vitamin C, this cream not only covers imperfections and brightens your complexion, but it also looks after your skin too.
The formula dries completely matte, giving you the perfect base for your blusher or bronzer. This is a great summer beauty buy when youíre looking for lighter coverage as it does the work of your moisturiser, foundation and concealer. In a nut shell - you get a lot of bang for your buck with Garnierís BB cream.
Available at: Superdrug.com
Good for: BB cream newbies
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!