Which BB cream is best?
Having launched in August 2011, Garnier’s Miracle Skin Perfector Daily BB cream kick started the BB cream craze in the UK. With SPF15, mineral pigments and plenty of vitamin C, this cream not only covers imperfections and brightens your complexion, but it also looks after your skin too.
The formula dries completely matte, giving you the perfect base for your blusher or bronzer. This is a great summer beauty buy when you’re looking for lighter coverage as it does the work of your moisturiser, foundation and concealer. In a nut shell - you get a lot of bang for your buck with Garnier’s BB cream.
Available at: Superdrug.com
Good for: BB cream newbies
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies